We take the Covid-19 health crisis seriously, and are taking some steps to run our business in a responsible way that protects the most vulnerable members of the community.
The Sales Floor
- We ask that everyone wear a mask while inside the shop. We are.
- If you don’t have a mask with you, there is a selection of masks hanging on our sanitation station in the foyer. You can wear one of those while you are in the shop, and then drop it in the supplied bag as you leave. We will wash it.
- Keep your visits to the shop shorter, under 30 minutes. This way there is less likely to be multiple groups on our sales floor at a time and less chance of contagion between staff and customers.
The Playing Area
The playing area is closed, and no events will be scheduled for the foreseeable future. However, you can reserve the playing area for your use. There will only be one group in the playing area at a time. Here are the current rules:
- You may make a reservation for a group of up to six.
- You may reserve the area for up to 4 hours. We can make exceptions for extra time if no one reserves the playing area after you.
- To reserve the playing area, you can call the shop, email us, or just mention it in person while you are here shopping.
- You can only reserve up to a week in advance.
- Please use good judgement when meeting with folks at the shop. We recommend meeting with people who have been practicing social distancing and/or recently tested. There are a variety of free testing sites around Louisville.